Saturday, December 15, 2018

I LOVED HELPING PEOPLE STILL DO

I loved helping people still do

I loved helping people, still do. BUT, I love helping people who help themselves.

If you take the first step I’ll be right at your side for the next 1, 2, 1000.

But people who complain about their problems without actually doing anything about them, I have no time for.

So I saw traditional therapy as hindering rather than helping people. I met a guy called Dr Anthony Grant and loved what he was doing with Coaching Psychology.

I made it my mission to learn everything about it.

I got good very quickly (that neurosis again) and started coaching some amazing people to do even more, from lawyers and bankers to actors and diplomats… I earnt a great reputation and started getting interest from people who wanted to learn from me.

Our first “become a life coach” seminar was 10 of my clients, within 18 months we had a business that was making $8 million a year and we’d franchised it all over Australia.

12 months later we’d sold master franchise rights in Australia, Singapore, Ireland, South Africa and the UK.

Sensing the opportunity we moved to England to look after things ourselves.

Lets just say that England proved difficult to adjust to, because a year later we were back here in Oz, we’d sold the franchise rights to the UK and I’d started a company called Aussiepreneur.